Reality of my life

Here is the place where i can rant and rave. Its time for a change! A change for the better!

Friday, November 26, 2004

Thanksgiving

Yesterday was a good time. Had dinner with my Family according to Adam now...we are the Carlsons not the Petersons. then Loren and Adam picked me up from my cousin's grandmas house. So after they got introduced we left a few minutes later. The nwe drove to Loren's house, where they took the plow off of Loren's jeep and i changed into Loren's pants and Adam's hoodie. Sweet new clothes. After that we went back to Adams house to hang out like always. Keith and Tricia joined us there eventually we went to White Castle's to celebrate our own Thanksgiving Dinner. Like always we went back to Adam's house to watch "Scorpion King"
I can honestly say that i had one of the best Thanksgiving... I usually dont hang out with my friends. and nothing can beat being with your family and friends on the holidays.
So now i have to start thinking about Christmas gift ideas for people. Tricia and I both decided that we are both buying Adam hoodies that we like and that dont fit him! I believe that is a very good idea!

Later on!

5 Comments:

At August 28, 2005 at 9:10 PM, Blogger gregory462marquez said...

Free no obligation life insurance quote. Not for you, for your loved ones.

 
At January 5, 2006 at 4:23 PM, Blogger joeprehiem7622 said...

I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. My blog is just about my day to day life, as a park ranger. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

 
At January 29, 2006 at 4:37 AM, Blogger johneyprice5342728852 said...

I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

http://pennystockinvestment.blogspot.com

 
At May 10, 2006 at 5:45 PM, Blogger qdcp2w68ydl said...

Get any Desired College Degree, In less then 2 weeks.

Call this number now 24 hours a day 7 days a week (413) 208-3069

Get these Degrees NOW!!!

"BA", "BSc", "MA", "MSc", "MBA", "PHD",

Get everything within 2 weeks.
100% verifiable, this is a real deal

Act now you owe it to your future.

(413) 208-3069 call now 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

 
At March 26, 2014 at 11:29 AM, Blogger Kellin Smith said...

Hey! :)

We just launched Chicago bookoo - it's a massive online yard sale for Chicago and surrounding areas.- Thousands of people buying and selling used stuff from each other, in a fun, family-friendly way! :)

We're getting the word out to some local bloggers, and would like to send you a free bookoo t-shirt (no strings attached!). If you would like a free t-shirt, will you send me an email at kellin@bookoo.com with your address and shirt size? I'll get it out to you right away!

Check out the website:

http://Chicago.bookoo.com/


Thanks!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home